The festival “Jazz on the Dnieper” is a cultural and educational event. According to the law, the rights to broadcast images and / or sound, to record, photograph and videotape belong to the organizers of the event. Therefore, in order to avoid further disputes and disagreements, we introduce accreditation.
At the festival “Jazz on the Dnieper” there are two forms of accreditation:
- For journalists
- For photographers
Accreditation gives the right to free attendance of public events of the festival: concerts, master classes, press conferences, etc.
For the comfortable work of accredited photographers, the press center will work at the festival.
To get accreditation fill in the application form on our website. Applications are accepted until July 7, 2018.
Accredited photographers will receive a letter of confirmation on the contact e-mail with a confirmation no later than July 14, 2018.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
The staff of photographers is formed!
Accredited photographers at the festival “Jazz on the Dnieper” are entitled to:
- Free access to public events of the festival
- Getting a press pass
- Finding during performances in the zone as close as possible to the scene (photopit)
- Free use of energy resources of the hall for recharging batteries of equipment
- Free movement around the hall during performances (without interfering with the spectators and participants of the festival)
- Use of footage in the media, portfolio, competitions and own advertising
Accredited at the festival photographers undertake:
- To fulfill the technical task of the organizing committee
- Do not interfere with the course of the event
- Do not disturb viewers and participants
- Be ready to fulfill possible specific assignments from the organizing committee for the place and theme of the shooting directly during the festival
- Publish materials with a mandatory link to the event: the festival “Jazz on the Dnieper” and a link to the festival’s website: https://jazz-dnepr.com
Do not use flash in the hall during the stage performances!
The Organizing Committee of the festival “Jazz on the Dnieper” reserves the right to:
- Use the provided material for information purposes in any way without additional consent, indicating the authorship.
- reject an application for accreditation without explanation
The Organizing Committee of the Festival undertakes:
- Preliminary notify about the date, time and place of the event
- Provide photographers with the necessary information materials
- Assist journalists in organizing individual meetings and conversations with representatives of the organizing committee and participants of the festival
- Provide photographers and videographers with an opportunity to shoot in photopit
- Provide the possibility of connecting equipment to power sources